The Stuart Logo
The Stuart Historic Neighborhood Association is looking to commission an artist to design our logo, our brand to help us grow and become more recognized in Kalamazoo and beyond.
Application & Deadline
- Complete the online application at that includes, 1 - 3 Stuart logo ideas; signed agreement statements; and, sample of previous logo designs (optional).
- Artists with all levels of experience are encouraged to apply
- Application Deadline: Saturday, October 1, 2022
Stipend & Recognition
- $300 stipend
- Historic recognition for years to come
- Press release will be written and a page on our website will be published to cover the artist and the design elements of the first official logo of Stuart.
Logo Must Haves
- Historical elements that reflect the prominent neighborhood architecture and style (Queen Anne Victorian, Italianate, Gothic, and/or Greek)
- Logo versions with and without text
- Logo with text must include, “Stuart Historic Neighborhood Association” and “1858”
Planned Usage of Logo
- Social Media
- Printed Materials (flyers, banners, etc)
- Gear (t-shirts, hats, etc.)